Welcome to Nomad Footwear online store.
This web site is for retail customers.
Please read the entire page before you place an order.
By placing an order, you agree to all the following terms and conditions of Nomad Footwear online store.
1. Please register for your Login ID and Password first.
- To protect our clients, this web site is password protected. Please register first.
- Nomad Footwear reserves the right to refuse password requests or cancel existing password.
- Inactive accounts will be deleted from our system on a periodic basis.
2. Order Information
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful completion of the checkout process. A second email with your invoice including shipping charges will be sent out after the shipment has been sent out through UPS.
- The receipt of the first e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
- You may receive a call from Nomad Footwear to confirm your order.
3. Prices and Availability
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- The colors shown on the products are an approximation of the original colors, and may vary on your computer system.
4. Minimum Purchase and Discount Policy
- FREE GROUND Shipping on orders that are $200.00 or more. (U.S. shipments only)
5. Payment Method
- We accept Credit Cards only (VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express).
- Upon receiving order, your credit card will be processed.
- Orders with a declined credit card will be notified via e-mail/phone. If no response is heard back within 7 days of order, the order will be cancelled.
- Note: Credit Card fraud will be reported to the FBI immediately. Cookies, email address, IP information, and delivery address will be forwarded.
6. Shipping & Shipping Charge Policy
*Applies for US shipping (48 contiguous United States)
UPS Next Day/2nd Day Air
Up To ~ $100
$101 ~ $200
$201 ~ Over
**IF YOU NEED AN ORDER SHIPPED NEXT DAY OR 2ND DAY PLEASE EMAIL US FOR A RATE QUOTE. CONTACT: email@example.com.
- All orders received Monday through Friday before 12:00PM PST will be shipped out the same day. All orders received after 12:00PM PST will be shipped out the next day. Friday through Sunday will be shipped out on the following Monday. Exception applies to the National Holidays and special circumstances.
- All orders are shipped via UPS ground, unless otherwise requested.
- Delivery time is between 2 to 7 business days from the time your package is shipped, dependent on UPS shipping schedule.
- Business day delivery service excludes Holidays & Weekends.
- If 2nd day air or Next day air is selected, additional charges will apply.
- Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number will be sent.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. If a P.O. Box address is provided on the order, you will receive an e-mail notification requesting a physical address.
- Availability of Insurance and Return Receipt depends on the country. UPS/Nomad Footwear is not liable for the lost packages that are uninsurable.
- Lost Parcels: Nomad Footwear is not responsible for the lost/missing insured parcels during the transportation. In case of such an event that the insured parcel is missing or lost, Nomad Footwear will submit the insurance claim for the customer. Nomad Footwear cannot credit customer's account until the insurance claim is successfully resolved, and Nomad Footwear receives the fund from the shipper. Also, the shipping charge for the lost parcels is excluded from the insurance coverage, and Nomad Footwear cannot credit/refund the original shipping charge. Please note that the UPS shipment policy requires a 60-day waiting period before submitting for an insurance claim.
- Please note: If incomplete and inaccurate address is provided, UPS will hold packages an extra day at the destination. Under the circumstances, UPS charges the extra shipping costs to the shipper Nomad Footwear) for the Address Correction Service. Nomad Footwear reserves the right to charge customer $8.00 to cover the expense incurred by the incomplete/inaccurate shipping address provided by the customer. The extra charge by Nomad Footwear on customer's credit card account may show up after 4 to 6 weeks from the order date due to the UPS billing cycle. It is customer's responsibility to provide the accurate shipping address at the time of order to eliminate the unnecessary shipment delay and the additional charges.
6a. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico Shipping Policy
All Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders are shipped via USPS priority mail. Shipping charges will vary depending on style and quantity. At checkout, order total will not reflect correct invoice amount. An e-mail will be sent within 24 hours to verify shipping charges and total.
6b. International Shipping Policy
All international orders with the exception of Canada, will be shipped via USPS priority mail. All Canada orders will be shipped via UPS ground. Shipping charges will vary depending on style and quantity. Nomad Footwear’s shipping charges do not include customs. All CUSTOM DUTIES will need to be paid by the recipient. At checkout, order total will not reflect correct invoice amount. An e-mail will be sent within 24 hours to verify shipping charges and total.
6c. APO Shipping Policy
All APO orders are shipped via USPS priority mail. Shipping charges will vary depending on style and quantity. At checkout, order total will not reflect correct invoice amount. An e-mail will be sent within 24 hours to verify shipping charges and total.
7. Sales Tax
This is a retail website and sales tax (8%) will be collected for orders originating from California.
8. Return Policy
We want you to love what you've ordered. If something is not right please follow the directions below to make a return or exchange.
- Unworn defective items must be reported to us within (14) days of the date of receipt and returned no later than (30) days of the date of receipt.
- All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a RA number. To obtain a RA number, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, you will receive a RA number along with return instructions. Please indentify your RA number on the package.
- Shoes that have been worn are non-refundable, unless there is a manufacturer defect. (Manufacturer defects are at sole discretion of Nomad). Manufacturer defects are accepted up to 90 days of receipt.
- No refunds or exchanges are accepted on clearance items. ALL SALES FINAL.
- All returns must be in the original shoeboxes.
- *Was this a gift?- Items without Nomad Website proof of purchase cannot be returned for cash value.
Must be original purchaser to receive credit. Unworn items may be exchanged for an item of equal or lesser value, and must adhere to Nomad Return/Exchange Policy.
Any personal information such as your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, products purchased, etc, obtained through the Product Order Forms, the Contact Us forms, or any other media is private, and is maintained by Nomad Footwear in a secure and protected environment, and will never be released to any third party.
10. Copyright Information and User Rights
- All content appearing on this web site is the property of Nomad Footwear. As a properly registered user you are authorized to view and print the content on this web site as long as 1. The print is used for purchasing of the merchandise from Nomad Footwear. 2. The print includes the copyright notice: "Copyright (c) 2007 Nomad Footwear " watermark.
- Due to the liability and other legal matters, you may not download the pictures of the products and use them with any commercial applications.